About Me

My photo
Jodhpur, rajasthan, India
Myself Dr. pradeep Charan belonging from jodhpur. I am a firm believer in homoeopathy along with its scope in restoring the health of patient from sick to cure as mentioned by Sir. Samuel Hahnemann. As our Master Hahnemann i am also believes in Highest Ideal of Cure. CONTACT : 1-C-382 Kudi Bhagatasani Housing Board Jodhpur (raj) Mob : +919252543550 Email : ambunj@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

About Me


Hahnemannian Oath

"On my honour I swear that I shall practice the teachings of Homoeopathy, perform my duty, render justice to my patients and help the sick whosoever comes to me for treatment. May the teachings of master Hahnemann inspire me and may I have the strength for fulfillment of my mission."


SaraswatiVandana





Myself Dr.Ambunj belonging from jodhpur. I am a firm believer in homoeopathy along with its scope in restoring the health of patient from sick to cure as mentioned by Sir. Samuel Hahnemann.

As our Master Hahnemann i am also believes in Highest Ideal of Cure...

CONTACT : 1-C-382 Kudi Bhagatasani
Housing Board Jodhpur.
Rajasthan. India

Mob : +919252543550




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers